"Dare" "Dare"

Amazing.

This is a great flash despite your problems. I sincerely appreciate your work on it. The animation gave a nice view of what you were trying to get through on the song. It makes me want to take the next step too.

Skamarai Skamarai

not great.

The drawing of the samurai was subpar. The fact that it was just the same thing over and over kinda killed it. I have a feeling you could do a lot more with the song you had. If it was an actual song, might make a good music video. Revamp it and Good Luck w/ future

Fion responds:

But the important thing here is, if I could do a lot more wouldnt I have done it?

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Very,very well done.

Your submission is among the best i have ever seen. A very nice take on the age old tale of little red riding hood. The graphics were superb. They made the story all the more real. The sound played well with the storyline. Thank you for this great submission.

Winter Shift Winter Shift

Would be useful to have either a larger selection icon to understand that it switches when you move around the pink block.

The point of picking up the hearts is not understood early in the game.

Seven Deadly Sins Seven Deadly Sins

quite enjoyable

very well done fun game that takes a bit of time to get through. The only bug that i found to be really off was if you get through all 14 days without committing a single sin (aka just working out, getting hair done, sleeping from exhaustion. Perhaps have someone who keeps working out/getting their hair done for a while past 30 to get pride or something. or meybe have an alternate ending where the guy is just ridiculed for being a wuss.

Unbeetable! Unbeetable!

meh

a good way to draw us people who won't believe that it can't be beaten, but not much other than that.