Winter Shift Winter Shift

Would be useful to have either a larger selection icon to understand that it switches when you move around the pink block.

The point of picking up the hearts is not understood early in the game.

Seven Deadly Sins Seven Deadly Sins

quite enjoyable

very well done fun game that takes a bit of time to get through. The only bug that i found to be really off was if you get through all 14 days without committing a single sin (aka just working out, getting hair done, sleeping from exhaustion. Perhaps have someone who keeps working out/getting their hair done for a while past 30 to get pride or something. or meybe have an alternate ending where the guy is just ridiculed for being a wuss.

Unbeetable! Unbeetable!

meh

a good way to draw us people who won't believe that it can't be beaten, but not much other than that.

2006| The Rambo Bros. 2006| The Rambo Bros.

not bad

Bowser was insanely difficult to kill as the shots did next to nothing to him. The fireballs from the sky were very hard to destroy. other than that, not a bad game

Flash Tutorial: Tools Flash Tutorial: Tools

not bad.

make the hit portion on your buttons be much larger to be more user friendly. it's sometimes hard to get mouse on the writing only. Not a bad submission. Good basic knowledge to get out there. Helpful to me, only started 2 days ago. Most of it i had figured out through trial and error, but the subselection tool was something i had no idea about yet.
Gluck on your future works.

PelvicThrusters responds:

Hehe... Gluck!
Thanks for the comment.
Gluck to you too!
I love the word gluck!

Sparks Sparks

that was a really good game

You wouldn't think it got that addicting at first, but once you get into it you realize that it is really quite crazily fun and addicting. Very very good job on this game. Keep up the good work

Experiments and Crap Experiments and Crap

out

can't see a thing

L the T chopper adventure L the T chopper adventure

very good

I really liked it. Prety simple, but overall a pretty good game. I suggest making the tanks able to be destroyed, it might help gameplay a bit.

BIG Bitch Bonanza BIG Bitch Bonanza

geh

weird game. not worth making a second. work on something better, not as off color. also, you can't get to anything that is falling on the far right side of the screen.

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

great game

This truely is a dating sim to be looked up to. It would be nice if it were finished, but i don't know if sim_man will be updating soon. I hope so, as his work is amazing.