"Dare" "Dare"

Amazing.

This is a great flash despite your problems. I sincerely appreciate your work on it. The animation gave a nice view of what you were trying to get through on the song. It makes me want to take the next step too.

Skamarai Skamarai

not great.

The drawing of the samurai was subpar. The fact that it was just the same thing over and over kinda killed it. I have a feeling you could do a lot more with the song you had. If it was an actual song, might make a good music video. Revamp it and Good Luck w/ future

Fion responds:

But the important thing here is, if I could do a lot more wouldnt I have done it?

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Very,very well done.

Your submission is among the best i have ever seen. A very nice take on the age old tale of little red riding hood. The graphics were superb. They made the story all the more real. The sound played well with the storyline. Thank you for this great submission.

happy clock day every1 happy clock day every1

wow....i savior again.

once again i am the savior....that animation for being the savior is actually really cool.

RomanDavronInc responds:

VOTE 5 DONT FIGHT AGASINT IT GET PROTECT POINTs!

Happy Birthday, B! Happy Birthday, B!

LOL anyone find this ironic?

Thanks for voting, Steveruleworld!
Your experience points gave you a voting power of 5.10 votes. Your blam and protection points gave you an additional 4% of your experience power, meaning that your total vote power was worth 5.30 votes!

The more experience points you have combined with BLAM and PROTECTION points, the more your vote is worth!

You gave this entry a 0, lowering its score from 3.1573 to 3.1427!
You're the saviour! You are one of a number of people who have helped keep this entry in the Portal!

You have voted on 5 entries and can now deposit your experience points for the day!

WorldOutkast responds:

Usually people that review like this piss me off to no end, but I know what you mean. It's called "mass-voting."

Fire Walk With Me Fire Walk With Me

that was hilarious

This is definately front page worthy. One of the funniest flash i've seen in a long time. Extremely well done with just the right mix of humor and seriousness.
...But why'd you stop? It says to keep going.... damnit. ok get back up you're doing it again.

gluck and again i thank you for submitting this.

SlothGearRex responds:

Hey, thanks! And you're welcome.

July the Seventh July the Seventh

9 hours?

what the hell? that is a waste of 8 hours 30 minutes
no animation. just a song and clips. going for the sympathy vote like so many others right now. I really disaprove of that.

Right Here, Right Now Right Here, Right Now

nice

music keeps going if you click on burst again. sides that nice work.

Just Draw It Just Draw It

meh

few things.
1)when you draw in 1 point perspective, even the tops of the buildings are supposed to be angling towards the vanishing point.

2) i liked the part where you had the crossed lines become solid straight ones, that could really give you a nice transition into some other scene.

3) music was pretty good for this, seemed moderately synched, don't know if you meant to do that or not.

4) the fighter character doesn't need to have so much detail drawn into him, sometimes if you put less, the look a lot better.

other than that it was decent. gluck on future works.

Locks Can Sing! Locks Can Sing!

not bad

for a first flash, very nice. definately a lot of messing around with the background.

sh00nar responds:

Thanks..yeah but i didnt have a idea so i was just kame up somthing there :P